BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Been a while...

Staying busy is usually a good thing. It gives us something to do, and helps us to go through each day without any difficulty. Problem with staying busy is that we usually keep things boiled up since we can't progress or move forward. Everything becomes a job. It becomes our obligation. It becomes who we are. Why?

Yesterday I had my FINAL softball game for good. No more. No time. I need more time to focus on my job, and school. I start EMT on the 17th. Life is becoming real. I really like my job. It's a safe-haven from all the frustrations outside of these doors. We all get along, and we help each other out. Yet I feel like a pest here. I have asked for 2 days off that I needed, and a huge confusion formed. It was my fault. I should not have asked for the days off. I should have just told my girlfriend that I am sorry and unfortunately cannot go with her on her trip to Disney.

Life...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's awful when we have to make desicions! But yes you should have told her!